Guidelines to Author
Submission of a manuscript implies that
- (1) the work described has not been published before (except in the form of a conference abstract or as part of a published lecture or thesis for an academic qualification),
- Before the accepted manuscript is published in online: Requests to add or remove an author, or to rearrange the author names, must be sent to the Editor at [email protected] from the corresponding author of the accepted manuscript and must include:
(a) the reason the name should be added or removed, or the author names rearranged and
(b) written confirmation (e-mail, fax, letter) from all authors that they agree with the addition, removal or rearrangement.
In the case of addition or removal of authors, this includes confirmation from the author being added or removed. Requests that are not sent by the corresponding author will be forwarded by the Editor to the corresponding author, who must follow the procedure as described above.
Note that: production of the accepted manuscript is suspended until authorship has been agreed.
- After the accepted manuscript is published in an online issue: Any requests to add, delete, or rearrange author names in an article published in an online issue will not be entertained at any cost.
(2) is not under consideration for publication anywhere else,
(3) its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities-tacitly or explicitly-at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s), and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the author(s).
Changes to Authorship-
This policy concerns the addition, deletion, or rearrangement of author names in the authorship of accepted manuscripts.